Wednesday, March 18, 2009
I don't wanna close my eyesI don't wanna fall asleepCuz I'd miss you, babeAnd I don't wanna miss a thing after this hectic (idk if I felt that way though) week of MSAs,
it's now

it's funny how short exams/tests are nowadays, cuz in sec sch we have like 7-8-9 different subjects to get tested on, now it's down to about..6? k I realise not much of a difference, but somehow it feels shorter. sigh but jc work is like honestly :/ I dont get 3/4 of the stuff the lecturers lecture, or everything the tutors tutor. they kind of suck or smth.
gone were the days teachers spoonfeed us :( I rmb Kavita used to throw us notes after notes after notes ss history whatever, and best thing was we just had to study from them to ace our exams (even when you dont pay attention the whole year long you will still know what's going on). and lit teachers were printing SO MUCH chcracter notes theme notes pupil's model essays higher-order-thinking notes, even our prelim poem came out for Olevels. to think of it now, sec sch was a total privilege.
now, you take down lecture notes, listen in tutorials, read them but still dont get a shit. HAHA.
after all these scraping past in school, I'm grateful for the March holidays. stayed over at Sean's on Saturday :) with B, S, K my fav people again minus SY :( on Sat night we had dinner with WL at botak jones, then headed to HollandV's coffeebean to chill. we slept quite..late ha ha ha ha.
next day Ken drove us to thomson area for prata (supposedly) but in the end we ate mee pok. then we invented this game called roller coaster aka stingray, it's super super fun haha now this is myfavouritegame. the wcp one is 2nd favourite.




after that we had some meeting over at SP, then we sort of celebrated Yyann's early birthday! hope you liked it toe, though it was just a simple one :D





at night I went to find fellow goodass girl Gracefu. haha. was supposed to chill by riverside at clarke quay, but it was raining that day so we decided on vivo instead. in the end, the others went anti-romp too-.- hahaha





girls love cameras